Kalamaki Village - Corinth Region
In 2009 the former municipality of Loutraki - Perachora, now Loutraki and Ag. Theodori lunched a design competition for the conceptual design of a new fishing harbor located north of the Saronic Bay entrance of the Corinth Canal, to harbor the local fishing fleet. At the proposed site owners of fishing vessels have built makeshift wooden moles that provide elementary mooring facilities without effective protection against wind and wave. In addition, coastal zone erosion has caused the loss of land while setting at risk coastal properties.
Our company CNWAY was selected to design one of the three alternatives to compete for the final plan layout.
- Estimated Project construction Cost 3,100,000€
- Fishing vessel capacity: 80 berths for boats up to 20 meters
- Total length of quays: 368 meters concrete quay walls and 60 meters of floating docks
- Launching Ramp 8.00 meters wide
- Total Land area 10,250 square meters
- Parking lot with a capacity of 36 vehicles
- Coastal stabilization of eroding zone