Our company is hiring for a full-time coastal engineer to carry out sediment transport and coastal engineering studies. The primary task would be setting up numerical simulations of coastal morphology and wave propagation.
Responsibilities and duties
- 2D / 3D drafting and geospatial data assimilation in CAD environment.
- Constructing computational meshes using CAD and GIS software.
- Core parameterisation of numerical simulations.
- Compiling and presenting results.
- Writing reports.
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering with postgraduate degree in coastal engineering.
- Experience in numerical simulations.
- Excellent computer skills, AutoCAD drafting and good command of english language.
- Ingenuity in problem solving and ability to learn new skills.
- Experience in the application of opentelemac simulations.
- Knowledge of Python and Fortran programming languages.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Civil3D.
Please fill in your details in the form below.