The marinas and small harbours are facilities for mooring and serving pleasure boats. The installations should be integrated perfectly into the natural and cultural environment while providing an adequate level of services to the users. Depending on the harbour size appropriate building infrastructure and land facilities may be required.
The design parameters of these projects such as location, size, capacity and the desired boat distribution, the necessary onshore facilities as well as the environmental operating parameters should be established early in the project as they are crucial for a successful and efficient design.
The design team in CNWAY consists of engineers with extensive experience in designing similar projects, with practical experience gained with the use of port infrastructure during their long involvement in the sport of offshore sailing.
Our company except from project design and permitting provides comprehensive services up to the stage of the tender.
- Project Identification Studies
- Preliminary Planning Studies
- Detailed Planning Studies
- Pre-Engineering and detailed Engineering Studies
- Existing Marina / Small Harbour Evaluation and Maintenance Studies
- Marina / Small Harbour Environmental Permitting
- Tender Documents